Here are the only photos I've got of my God-mother RENATE, Uncle Morris and you !
You are all very special to me and will never be forgotten...... I hope to see you...one day!
This is how I remember your mom and dad, and always will. This was about 30 yrs ago, I think.

This one was at the airport when you guys left South Africa to go live in the States.
Sorry I took so long to do this surprise for you but I haven't had my screen since the beginning of December and since my last blog a lot of things have happened.
Now I will try keep you updated!

1 comentário:
Renate: Thank you SO much for this post! It made my day! I miss my mom SO much. she was the most wonderful mother in the world. if I am half the mother she was, my kids will be lucky. You look so cute, too. That is how I remember you always! We will see you before you know it!!!! Love Sue
Enviar um comentário