quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2009

I'm back!

Well so much has happened that only now I've got the time and pacience to update my blog!
Since my last appearance, Ricardo's 18th birthday I went on a unforgettable holiday to my HOME country... South Africa.
Left on the 18th of March and came back on the 7th of April.
I went specially to my nephew / God-child Jon-Pall's 21st birthday party.
It was ausome!
Well everything was acually ausome. Seeing my sister Henriette, Hansie that was a second father to me the last years I lived in SA and obviously my nephews Jon-Pall, Michael and Stef. And not fogetting the rest of my family and friends. It was really very emotional being back after 6 years. A lot has changed in sunny SA but it will always be in my heart.
I want to thank everyone for making our short stay so memorable. My boys justed loved it and now after a month keep on talking about their funtastic holiday and when they can go back!
The following posts are just a small vision of all the fun we had.
Thanx everyone!

1 comentário:

Sue Berk disse...

I still miss south africa so much. It never leaves your soul. I am in houston now cleaning out my parents house to get it ready to sell. very emotional. My mom is everywhere in this house...Love sue