Well here goes the start of a new adventure.
I'm going to try update my page as often as I can.
Today it's my son Vasco's 6th birthday! I'm going to his school this afternoon with a birthday cake. But its all a big surprise for him because he has been misbehaving terribly lately so I told him that there's no party. But obviously there will be at school with all his new friends seeing that he started school for the first time 3 weeks ago. I made to cake last night.
Today it's my son Vasco's 6th birthday! I'm going to his school this afternoon with a birthday cake. But its all a big surprise for him because he has been misbehaving terribly lately so I told him that there's no party. But obviously there will be at school with all his new friends seeing that he started school for the first time 3 weeks ago. I made to cake last night.
Promise to post photos tomorrow.
1 comentário:
Yay! another of my friends has joined the blogging world! I have added your blog to my favourites and will check it often! And glad to know that someone else's child behaves as badly as my Emma! Love Sue
Enviar um comentário