quarta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2008

Party at home with the family



I had said I wasn't going to plan a party for Vasco seeing that I leave work at 5pm and couldn't organize a party for him. But decided to make supper for his Grandparents. Well seeing that Tia Teresa was also around with David well they were also invited. Then came our closer friends and their kids - shame Vasco would really enjoy having them around. Then Ana and Primo Francisco were also invited seeing that they were also direct family. I was also expecting João Bandarra to come seeing as he was so excited that it was Vasco's birthday. Well ALL our direct family were invited. But not all pitched up!



Here goes some photos....
The cake at home was a joint effort.
Ana, Mariana and Joana helped out.

Raquel(my brothers daughter) and my Dad



Tia Teresa and Avo Olga


Dad Chico drinking a whiskey......




Dad

Mom



Vasco, Francisco, Filipa, João Bandarra, Martim and Vasco






2 comentários:

Sue Berk disse...

I love the photos! Especially the ones of your parents. Please send them my love! Also love all the kids names...so different from all the American names I am used to! And I love the cake with the smarties. Please send me the recipe...
Love Sue

Maria Angela Torrao disse...

hi ,lovel photos...just one little thing I did not get invited... Parabens Vasco bjs da tia